Thursday, February 5, 2009

In London

Hey all!

I'm getting ready to leave London now. I will post more later, but I have had an enjoyable time here; even though I've only been around in the night time hours. I managed to do a little sight-seeing last night and still get some sleep.

I will give you all the details and pictures later. Hope everyone is having a great day!



-Katie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you finally made it to London...can't wait to hear about it... Renee'

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it - can't wait to hear all about it..... Renee'

Anonymous said...

Best Friend...

Ive been thinking about you and all the fun you are going to be having! God has blessed you with an amazing opportunity and I know you are going to make the best of it.

Miss you and I hope you are settling in nicely. I know everyone will just love you!

I'll keep Momma Sachs company while you are away...we can have purse talks! :)

love you! have fun
Christie